Sunday, October 19, 2008

Learn a bit about us...

Ahh, the beginning - no place like home to begin a business. Inventory was piled high in every room and spilling out of closets. My three year old daughter would make my hair "pretty" as I completed accounting work (both painful experiences). One of my twin infant daughters would cry if I was more than an inch away, and the other in tears if the Wiggles tunes were not constantly spinning in the CD player. My husband who was on his fourth military deployment was only able to call home during his lunch hour in Afghanistan (the convenient time of 1 A.M. for me). Sure there was some work that could not be completed right away, many business calls forced to be cut short, and countless days that sleepiness wanted to take over, but I still had a few strands of hair on my head, a baby carrier strapped to my front, and the latest Wiggles CD in hand - and Sew Posh Boutique began.

Sew Posh Boutique is a young company - just three fingers old. We're a small company overflowing with creative ideas for children. We believe that childhood is the most important stage of life. It is the foundation. Childhood is when the shaping of minds and the building of confidence takes place. It is at this young age that parents, grandparents, and the like must embrace children's curiosity by offering them items that fulfill their need for knowledge by way of exploring, creating, or just feeling special that something is all their own. All of Sew Posh Boutique's products are created for this principle. Whether it is an Art Smock to create a masterpiece, a Gardening Apron to explore the wonders of nature, or a Personalized Nap Roll to carry under arm to school, it will make your child feel encouraged and important. You're only young once. Celebrate Childhood.

No comments: